Why Do You Need to Back Up Your Data?
- Simple Recovery. People make mistakes and frequently. Emails containing viruses are accidentally opened every single day. There’s no reason to stress about the issues if you have frequent backups to restore when you’ll need them most.
- Audits and Taxes. Tax authorities are notorious for audits. It’s important for companies to maintain financial and accounting data for tax purposes.
- Archiving. Backed up information streamlines the development of archives. With digital information, company history is in the making.
- Data Loss Prevention. We’ve all heard about or experienced a tragic loss of data. The main reason for data backup is to save important files if a system crash or hard drive failure occurs.
How Can Data Be Lost Unexpectedly?
- Computer Crashes
- Virus/Malware Infection
- Hard Drive Failure
- Physical Computer Damage
Benefits of a Managed Backup
- Low Cost of Ownership. A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
- Total Peace of Mind. You can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts, which means you can focus on your business.
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs. While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. This saves you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard Business Information. Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity. Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime. With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information. No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
ECMSI’s Backup Solution
A managed backup service from ECMSI ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Call Shane Nesbitt, IT Consultant, to learn more about ECMSI’s managed services, security services and backup solutions: (330) 750-1428