We’re preoccupied with the speed, storage, and software of our computers – but how often do you think about your phone system? If you’re like most, it rarely crosses your mind. However, it’s important to keep your phone system up to date before it becomes too expensive to repair or becomes obsolete. We don’t consider the risks to a failing phone system: lost calls, panic of finding a new system as soon as possible, disrupted business operations which results in decreased revenue, to name a few.
Now that you’re thinking about it, let’s look at the most common ways to identify an aging phone system.
1. You’re having to reboot your phone system more and more often due to intermittent quirks and delays, but you can never find a specific issue.
2. You’re experiencing more frequent hardware failure.
3. The software used for your phone system won’t work, even when you do the latest updates – or there are no updates available.
4. You have someone who services your phone, only they don’t service your system any longer and you’re having difficulty finding a qualified provider who does.
5. Replacement parts don’t exist any longer or you can only find used/refurbished parts that cost a fortune.
The above signs are indications that your system is outdated. Experiencing a decrease in productivity are more likely to become apparent to you as time goes on. To avoid the risk of sudden hardware failure, you might want to start researching into upgrading your phone system before it becomes too costly.
ECMSI has teamed up with Allworx® to provide one of the best-in-class phone systems to all of our partners. If you are a current partner, find out how ECMSI can help implement Allworx® in your office to deliver the best phone experience that includes the following:
- Real-time sharing of contacts across mobile devices (via Reach), Outlook (via Interact Professional), and Verge IP phone
- Remote control of Verge IP phone using your mobile device (via Reach)
- Instant handoff of calls to and from your mobile device and Verge IP phone (via Reach)
- Bluetooth® hands-free
ECMSI and Allworx® power an easy-to-use voiceover internet protocol (VoIP) phone system, whether in the cloud, onsite or hybrid, and will improve your business’s processes and boost staff and client communication. Let’s talk today: (330) 750-1428